Planning for growth that doesn’t waste money or tie up valuable resources
Intelligent growth means preserving potential opportunities without impacting current operations. Its thinking about what the future might hold and using resources wisely so as not to restrict growth opportunities.
- It’s discussing and forecasting the future requirements while designing current needs
- Evaluating all opportunities that might be available both currently and in the future and understanding their cost impact
- Evaluating if some re-work in the future might still be the better option for efficiencies and workflow
- Not ignoring the future for the urgency of the now
- Evaluate phasing options for the work to reduce down time and spread out costs