How We Share our Expertise
DJ places a high value on learning for the primary purpose of providing our clients with the best, most up-to-date information available. Sharing knowledge with others is a central part of our DNA.
Our ultimate goal is to help all of our clients and our community improve their operations through the sharing of this knowledge whether we build a building for you or not. Some ways that we actively share our knowledge for the benefit of all includes:
- Actively Communicating – Sharing information, ideas and concepts throughout all phases of the planning, design and construction processes.
- Workshops & Round Tables – Informational presentations by knowledgeable experts in their fields with group discussion opportunities
- Lunch & Learns – Informal lunch with guests speaking about relevant issues and topics , followed by questions and answer sessions.
- Blogs – Short articles regarding specific ideas or concepts about a wide range of topics related along with opportunities for comments.
- Social Media – Updates on things going on at DJ or news items on building code issues or building maintenance and service items.