Q. What does FFE mean?

A. Furniture, fixtures and equipment. This term is used in construction for the items that do not have a permanent connection to the building itself, but are needed to so that the building can operate. FFE can include furniture, chairs, desks, copiers, computers and other similar items. Many times these are not part of the construction cost as provided by the General Contractor, but will be a cost that the Owner will need to account for to complete his project.

Posted in: Other