Q. I have a roof leak in my building, who should I call to come look at it for me?

A. Call our Service team either Robb Huber or Dan Lynn to have a DJ representative come out and look at it for you. Depending on the current weather situation and the severity of the leak, it may not be able to fixed until the weather cooperates, but our team will evaluate the situation and propose solutions for you.

Posted in: Service